The Association for Human Resources Management in International Organizations (AHRMIO) is dedicated to furthering the management of people in not-for-profit international organizations in the governmental and non-governmental sectors.
AHRMIO seeks to strengthen the development and effectiveness of all those charged with responsibility for people management, be they human resources specialists or line managers.
AHRMIO does this through:
- providing professional development opportunities
- conducting conferences and meetings to advance the state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice of human resources management
- helping people managers to build networks and exchange experience
- sharing research on human resources management issues within international organizations and publishing the results of its research for organizations and the wider management community
- investing in and building capacity for future talent
In sum, AHRMIO supports its members to provide inspirational leadership to their own organizations and to others in the international organization community.