AHRMIO is pleased to announce a special offer in partnership with Agenda Consulting. AHRMIO members who are International Organizations can now take advantage of a free benchmarking opportunity for their latest employee engagement survey results.
External benchmarking is a powerful tool that can provide valuable insights into an organization's employee engagement survey results. Through this partnership, AHRMIO members can now benchmark their results against 15 other International Organizations that Agenda Consulting has worked with in the past two years.
Keep reading to learn more about this free benchmarking opportunity, including the benchmarking process, terms and conditions, and the benchmarking group of International Organizations. This additional information is provided by Agenda Consulting, and will help interested organizations take advantage of this unique offer.
Benchmark your latest engagement survey results against other International Organizations
How do your organisation’s employee engagement survey results compare with other organisations in the sector?
The International Organizations that we work with find that external benchmarking adds considerably to the insight that they gain from their engagement surveys.
We are now offering International Organizations the opportunity to benchmark their employee engagement survey results against 15 other International Organizations that we have worked with in the last two years.
There is no cost to participate in this initiative.
What is involved?
1. Complete the form below, agreeing to the Terms & Conditions
2. You will send us your most recent employee engagement survey results for the organisation as a whole.
3. We will match your survey questions against our standard set of benchmark questions.
4. Questions will only be benchmarked if they used a 5-point Likert scale (strongly agree – strongly disagree) and if at least three of the organisations in the benchmark group have asked the same question.
5. You will receive a report comparing your results for your survey questions which match, against the benchmark group of International Organization surveys set out below.
6. You will receive a free 1:1 consultation with a survey expert at Agenda, to talk you through your benchmark results.
Organisations included in the benchmarking group:
- Commonweath Secretariat
- International Criminal Court (ICC)
- International Potato Center (CIP)
- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR)
- Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO)
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Topics (ICRISAT)
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Joint UN Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- UN University
- United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
Terms and Conditions:
- We are willing to share our engagement survey results with Agenda in order for Agenda to benchmark our results as set out in the offer.
- We acknowledge that benchmarking information will only be provided for questions asked on 5-point scale and which match Agenda’s standard benchmark questions.
- Agenda recognises the confidentiality of our engagement survey results. We agree that Agenda may use our engagement survey results for the purpose of benchmarking, analysis, and sectoral reports. Agenda agrees that our engagement survey results are never disclosed, except as part of an aggregated group involving other clients.