AHRMIO is pleased to share, from one of it’s partners, Pennsylvania State University, the following webinar as part of an ongoing webinar series.
Trust means that people do what is expected. Transparency means that people are open in what they do and do not try to hide, distract, detract, deceive, deny, deflect, or conceal their motives or their actions. Authenticity means “what you see is what you get” and that people mean what they say and say what they mean.
- How is trust established?
- How is transparency achieved?
- How does authenticity guide behavior?
- How can trust be re-established once it is lost?
- How can transparency be restored when evidence of lapses occur?
- How can authenticity be transformed into a value that guides everyday business actions?
This webinar will review trust, transparency, and authenticity and how to restore confidence when trust is lost, how to restore openness when evidence of transparency has been lost, and how to re-establish authenticity.