International organisations are under pressure to provide a safe workplace - free of abuse - for their staff. A key starting point for safeguarding efforts has to be a good understanding what your staff are experiencing. The design of a confidential survey is a good way to find this out and is a powerful tool to help your organization to determine its priorities for action.
The webinar will cover:
- How to design the survey
- The key questions to ask
- How to ensure confidentiality for staff
- Getting a good response rate
- Benchmarking results against other organsations
- Analysing and reporting the results
- Maximizing the impact of the survey.